If you are qualified for the upcoming NYSC program, it is then mandatory for you to have some documents before you embarked on the journey to the camp. It is important for Prospective Corps to have some essential documents, in place to avoid running helter-skelter at the camp. preparation is the key successful outcome.
NYSC REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
No corps member will be allowed to take part in any activities in the NYSC scheme without these documents
So, in case you’re qualified to partake in the NYSC 2018 introduction programs, the five qualifications you should take along to camp, they are followed.
- Call up Letter is the most vital qualifications, failure to neglect this document, will cause a denier from gaining access to the camp. It is an indispensable record for camp enrollment as it fills in as the main proof that you are a forthcoming corps part and not in the camp to disguise.
Note: Never laminate Your Call UP Letter
- Final year ID card Your School ID card is another fundamental certification you’ll be asked to exhibit at the camp. This, obviously, is intended to affirm your studentship and maintain a strategic distance from pantomime. should in case, it has been misplaced, kindly notify your school for a way forward. Your card might be required at the camp.
- Notification/Statement of Result Your statement of result from the school you graduated from, is also an important document you must go along with. Prospective corp member cannot do without it. You should request for it from your school before embarking on the journey to the camp.
- Medical report The medical report is also an essential document you should go along with to the camp in case you like to seek for redeployment.
- Passport photographs Ensure you take as many Passports photographs as you can, at least minimum 20, red backgrounds. They will be required of you at every registration point at the camp.
WISHING A SUCCESSFUL CAMPING