All Nigeria bank transfer code, with today’s technology, life made easy in all areas. Carrying out a transaction in today’s world does not require your visit to the bank except there are serious things that require your attention in the bank. Gone are the days when you have to queue up at the banking hall to do a cash deposit self-own Account or another person’s account. Nigerian Commercial bank has made it so easier to initialise transaction through various methods. A transaction can be carried out via.
- USSD Codes
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
USSD Mobile Transaction for all Bank in Nigeria
With the use of Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code, mobile money transfer made easy, no need for internet on your device, no need to queue up at the banking hall to initialise cash deposit into any bank account.
- Easy to Carryout transaction
- It’s fast
The list below is the list of all Nigerian bank transfer Short USSD codes
GTBank USSD Transfer Code
- GTBank account, transfer simply dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account* (NUBAN means the destination of the money you about to transfer to). You can as well dial the short code *737# (do more amazing things such as airtime purchase etc)and follow the screen instructions.
FIDELITY BANK TRANSFER CODE
- Dial *770# to carry out all transaction on your mobile phone. After dialling the code, follow the on-screen instructions.
FIRST BANK USSD CODE
First bank USSD transfer code, can perform almost all kind of transaction with it. Dial *894# to carry out all the below transactions.
- Pay bills
- Withdraw money
- Transfer money
- Access Bank
Access Bank’s USSD code for mobile money transfer is *901#, Simply dial and follow the instructions thereafter.
- Diamond Bank
Diamond Bank USSD code has been on the mobile money scene for a while and their USSD code is *710#. To transfer money to any bank, simply dial *710# Recipient’s Account Number Amount*PIN# for Y’ello Account Holders. For Diamond Bank to Diamond Bank account money transfers, dial *710#Account Number Amount*PIN#
Ecobank’s Mobile USSD code is *326# follow the on-screen command to carry out transactions
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
FCMB’s mobile USSD code is *329#. To use the FCMB USSD service, you have to first pay a visit to any FCMB branch near to you to be activated of the service.
- Heritage Bank
The USSD code for transfer for Heritage Bank is *322# then follow instructions as seen on the screen.
- Keystone Bank
Keystone Bank mobile USSD code for the transaction is *533# Follow the on-screen command.
- Skye Bank now Polaris Bank
Skye Bank/ Polaris USSD mobile code is *833# and to transfer.
- Sterling Bank
Sterling Bank’s USSD mobile banking code *822#. Perform all kinds of the transaction with it.
- Stanbic IBTC
Stanbic IBTC USSD code for money transfer is *909#
Standard Chartered Bank Money Transfer Code
Standard Chartered Bank USSD transfer code.
- Dial *120*2345# to get started, then dial 1 to continue your registration
- You will be prompted to enter full Standard Card Debit Card number
- Enter your ATM PIN afterwards
- Enter full ID Number
- Accept terms and conditions then proceed to create a new PIN
- Enter your desired new PIN from the on-screen command
- You now see a welcome screen. Tap 1 to continue banking like a pro.
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
UBA’s mobile USSD code is *919#, dial it and follow the preceding on-screen instructions.
- Unity Bank
Its Mobile USSD transaction code is *7799#. 4digit mobile transaction code.
- Union Bank
Union Bank mobile USSD transaction code is *826#
- Wema Bank
Wema Bank mobile USSD code transaction code is *945#. you can Open Account, My Balance, Send Money, Buy Airtime and Cash-on-the-go, Pay Bills, Change PIN likewise other mobile banking transaction codes. pick your choice from the above option and start banking.
- Zenith Bank:
To do a mobile money transfer with zenith USSD code, dial *966#Amount*Recipient’s Account Number# and follow the instructions on the screen.
Please note each time you dial any of the USSD transaction codes, you will be charged a token amount of 10 Naira.