Apple Pay App is a comfortable set up that gives your customers an easy and more secure way to make payment and give out with the devices they use every day. It has all the characters of con-tactless but without the £30 limit. Accepting credit and debit cards is allowed, simply inform your payment solution provider to begin accepting Apple Pay.
HOW DOES APPLE PAY WORK?
To learn how Apply Pay works; below are steps and guides to follow:
Leave your wallet at home
- Go to your wallet setup. To start using Apple Pay, open Wallet (previously Passbook) on your iPhone, clicks add Credit or Debit Card and put in your card details. … you can use it for making payment such as :
- In-app and online purchases. …
- Pay with Apple Watch. …
- Pay as much as you want. …
- Pay your friends.
HOW TO SET UP APPLE PAY?
Setting up ”Apply” could be challenging; but in here we will elaborate on ”How to set up Apple Pay” on different devices. Thus;
Add a card on your iPad
- Move to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Choose add Credit or Debit Card….
- Adhere to the steps and instruction; follow the steps to add a new card. …
- Click Next. …
- Put in your bank details or issuer verifies your card, click Next.
Make sure you are using the latest version of IOS
WHICH IPHONES CAN USE APPLE PAY?
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
HOW TO ADD CARD TO USE WITH APPLE PAY
Since your bank is offering Apple Pay, you will be able to add your credit or debit cards to use Apple Pay. Where you can use apple pay
Apple pay can be used only when you add your credit and credit cards to the Wallet app. You can have as many devices if you wish to register for apple pay, to register follow.
- Click the Wallet app.
- Click + sign (in the right corner).
- Click Continue.
- Tap on Add another Card this appears only if it optional.
- A box will be shown above the add card. Put your camera in a great and perfect way so your card show clearly
- This takes few minutes but the Wallet app must know your long card number and expiry date.
- Next page that will be show will be the Card Details with the name on your card and Card number automatically added.
- Make sure it is correct, if any error you can also make changes.
- Click on next.
- The next page will show you Expiry Date, make sure and notice it clear and correct.
- Put in your card CVV ( this are the three digit number at the v\back of your bank card).
- The company (APPLE) will call you bank issuer to confirm your details and add it automatically.
- Make sure you accept the terms and condition, then you are apple pay will setup.
- Next page is choosing way to verify your bank details. They are several options to choose in verifying your accounts; (i) choose verify your card by calling your bank or, (ii) Text Message. Clicking on the blank this will let your bank text you a code.
- If you are using Apple watch, you can also select the option also if you wish to, just unlock your apple watch and make sure is not on AIRPLANE MODE. These will pop-up on your apple watch screen. Select and agree to the terms you will be verified by (i) text message, (ii) phone calling.