GTPpay Registration – Gtpay is a secure internet payment platform created by Gtbank in Nigeria; it is a payment gateway used to make payments online using debit cards issued by bank on the interswitch network.
The Gtpay integration allows user that want to integrate Gtpay integration on their website with Php and there is also how users can access and accept payment on their website with Gtpa Worldpress Plugin for WordPress users only.
ALSO, READ” GLOBAL PAY Nigeria | Globalpay Merchant Services
Gtpay is a payment solution that makes payment convenient for customers, Gtbank Gtpay is more stable and supports both international and local cards including interswitch, visa and MasterCard and also, better than the alternative.
Integration of GTpay paynebt gateway, users could accept payment without long fish. The integration is making possible and successful with GTPay API and all users, business owners can now accept payment with GTPay interation.
Benefits Of Using Gtpay
Some of the benefits of using Gtpay are: convenient payment, increased sales, accepts both local and international cards, global reach for merchants and many more. It also allows merchants to view transaction as it occurs.
Requirements For Setting Up Gtbank Gtpay
Gtpay has a critical requirement for opening it and the requirement is that customer must open a domiciliary account for a period of 6 to 12 months for it to be approved and that’s just the problem because customers are not being notified immediately.
ALSO, READ: PayU Nigeria | Nigeria Payment Gateway Providers
The setup fee for Gtpay is just N75, 000 and the integration costs do vary depending on your developer.
Gtpay has a way they do charge for their cards. The charges are as follow:
- Master card or visa card (local): TRANSACTION FEE IS 1.5% of transaction amount
- Interswitch verve (local): TRANSACTION FEE IS 1.5% of transaction amount
- MasterCard or visa (international): TRANSACTION FEE IS 3% of transaction amount
- International gateway monthly charge is 5,000
GTPay Registration | How To Get Gtpay
To get GTPay platform integrated on your site, you must fill the GTPay Registration Form. To do that, kindly follow the guide below as explained:
- Fill in your details in the GTPay Application form
- Send the filled form along with Certificate of Incorporation to your Account officer
- For further enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
That is all!