How to make a payment with remita
What is Remita
Remita is a comprehensive payment solution for anyone and everyone in Africa. Remita is designed for personal and business purposes, the platform lets you view all your bank balances – from different banks – on a single screen, you can easily transfer money to one or more beneficiaries, pay bills, view detailed transaction reports on-the-go, and so much more.
Remita allows businesses to conveniently receive payments from customers in a faster manner, through different channels, including
- The Remita Mobile App and Website
- Internet Banking
- Point of Sales (PoS) Terminals
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Merchant’s Website
- Bank Branches
- Mobile Wallets and
- Standing Order/Direct Debit.
Fast emerging as Africa’s preferred payment platform, Remita is chosen by millions of people and thousands of organisations. It is the default payment gateway that facilitates the Federal Government of Nigeria’s Treasury Single Account (TSA), the largest and most impactful of its kind in Africa.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT WITH REMITA
Have you ever bump into Remita while trying to make a payment on a website but you got stuck or you rather visit a nearby Bank to make a Remita payment. This article is designed to guide you on how to make a successful payment without being debited without a value.
There are different ways you can make an online payment with Remita.
- You can either use your Debit Card or
- Internet Banking to successful a payment.
- After you have generated your payment code which is known as RRR from the website you wish to pay, visit www.remita.net click on pay an invoice on the website.
2. Enter the payment code you generated (RRR Code) in the space on the screen and tap continue.
3. Another page will be displaced like the image below, Select the method of your payment.
4. After you have selected the payment method of your choice, insert your details (i used master Card for this tutorial). Note that you will be charged 100 extra if you are using Card to make payment.
5. Select the transaction method of your choice. Select hard token if it has been issued to you by your bank else no need to worry, use the soft token. The hard token is used to carry out a transaction also soft token but the difference is that you will have to press a button on a hard token to generate a transaction code. For the soft token, you will receive an OTP code on your phone and email to carry out a transaction successfully.
Insert the generated code or the OTP code sent to your phone in the space provided. click submit.
we hope we have been able to explain How to make payment with remita well enough. Kindly call Oluwaseun on 08030401989 0r 08026786461.
Thank you for reading this post