Using WhatsApp on your mobile phone is normal but what if you are busy with your computer and at the same time you wish to respond to chats without holding your mobile phone in your hands. Do you actually need a third party application to do it, the answer is no. You don’t have to install third party application such as Bluestack and other apps. I will show you easy steps to follow to get your WhatsApp running on your Computer without the use of a third-party app.
Easy Steps to Follow on How to Use WhatsApp on Your Computer
Without wasting your precious time follow the easy steps to make it happen
- Visit here on your browser (feel free to use any browser of your choice because WhatsApp Web works with Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, and Safari, so open a new browser tab or window, and enter the above link in the address bar. You should see QR code on the right corner of the webpage in your browser. The code needs to be scanned with your phone in order to activate your WhatsApp account.
2. Open WhatsApp on your phone and tap
- On the Android phone: In the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- With iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- If you are using Windows Phone: go to the Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Then scan the QR code on your browser with your phone. You should be connected within seconds if your internet is alive.
Note: that you will still be able to chat on both your computer and your mobile phone simultaneously.
How to log out of the desktop from WhatsApp
- Go to the WhatsApp on your phone > Go to Settings or Menu. (depending on your mobile device apple or Andriod)
- Tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Tap Logout from all computers.
If you feel someone has scanned your QR code and has access to your WhatsApp account via WhatsApp Web, use the instruction on How to log out of the desktop from WhatsApp above to log out of all your active web sessions in WhatsApp on your phone.
Note: If you find it hard and unable to scan the QR code on your computer screen, please ensure that your phone camera is functioning properly. You may not be able to scan the barcode If your mobile camera is not able to auto-focus, blurry or is broken.
if your mobile camera is working perfect but still could not scan the barcode, ensure your internet is working well else you may have to restart your phone. if after you have to restart your phone and the problem still persist. you may have to consider using a third party application on your computer to do the job.
What you can do with the WhatsApp on your Computer
Using WhatsApp on your on your computer gives you access to almost all the features enjoyed on your phone such that you will be able to Send messages and delete, pictures, documents, documents, music and videos. As the time of this post, you won’t be able to set videos or pictures as your status, unlike your mobile phone (maybe in the later updates)
Hope the above post is helpful. kindly share and consider using the comment box.