Nigerian Army University (NAUB) is never optional for candidates that are not offered admission in other schools but the school of the first choice to those that really want to be induced with knowledge.
Nigerian Army University (NAUB) Admission forms still ongoing, for every candidate who wishes to be among the 2018/2019 batches. Nigerian Army University (NAUB) is located at Biu, Borno State. below are the available courses
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. Military History.
- B.A. Arabic.
- B.A. English.
- B.A. French.
- B.A. Hausa.
- B.A. Igbo.
- B.A. Yoruba.
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Economics.
- BSc Geography.
- BSc Management.
- BSc International Relations.
- BSc Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution.
- BSc Political Science.
- BSc Psychology.
- BSc Criminology & Security Studies.
- BSc Sociology.
- BSc Transport & Logistics Management
Faculty of Computing
- BSc Computer Science.
- BSc Cyber Security.
- BSc Information Systems.
- BSc Information Technology.
- BSc Software Engineering.
C. Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences
- BSc Agriculture
- BSc Biology.
- BSc Chemistry.
- BSc Mathematics.
- BSc Electronics
- BSc Physics.
D. Faculty of Environmental Sciences.
- B. Tech. Building.
- B. Tech. Environmental Management.
- B. Tech. Estate Management.
- B. Tech. Surveying & Geo-informatics.
- B. Tech. Urban & Regional Planning.
E. Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering.
- B.Eng. Structural Engineering.
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- B.Eng. Materials & Metallurgical Engineering.
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
REQUIREMENTS/WHAT IS REQUIRED OF YOU
The candidate seeking admission into NAUB undergraduate programmes are expected to have the following
- Must have written the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 180 in the exams. Candidates should refer to the JAMB admission requirements for Universities for O’ Level/A’ Level course combination for their choice of course.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in SSCE or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language and the subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course in both Science and Humanities.
- Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
- For the 2018/2019 admission session, candidates interested in studying at NAUB are to change their First choice of Institution to the Nigerian Army University Biu in the JAMB portal/website.
- Aspirants are to exercise patient till the closure date of the form, then the school will be forwarded, the master lists of those that choose NAUB as their first choice by Jamb.
- It is then that candidates will be able to pay the sum N2,000 a non-refundable screening fee to the school.
- Candidates are to upload their credentials to the portal after the screening fee has been paid.
CLOSING FORM DATE
All applications for admissions will close on Friday 19th October 2018. Candidates are therefore advised to visit the University’s website here and the Nigerian Army Website here from time to time for important information after application.
Never patronise touts they have no good to offer for further enquiries, kindly contact 07037775329 or 08181373087.